According to the report by Social Media Experts, more than 85% of content marketers don’t use SlideShare. In fact, SlideShare majorly used by individuals to post projects. However, lately, companies have understood the importance of using SlideShare for business. It is now a major platform used by companies as a part of marketing. Every month, the website receives more than 60 million unique visitors which is a great way of getting traffic and market brands. However, the major role played by marketing in SlideShare is the presentation of the slide and how well the market presents the brand to the audience. Although the main demographic of SlideShare is B2B, B2C also has come to the role that can serve the major purpose of company to reach its target audience.
Value4Brand, a leading digital marketing company in Delhi has suggested using SlideShare as a purpose of marketing the product or services. Let us now check why brands are concentrating on SlideShare for marketing purpose:
- Better Content Reaching Ability:
A marketer having the right idea about the right timing to post will certainly get positive result. Mobile users are active between 8.AM and 2 PM which is the right time to post the slide. This way your content will have a wider reach.
- Good Visuals have good Traffic:
A SlideShare presentation with high visuals will have greater chance to get traffic. Good visuals have the ability to increase the retention by 42%. Moreover, our brain processes images 60 times faster than text. This is because visuals can be easily understood rather than just adding bullets.
- Tagging Systems to Identify Presentation:
SlideShare has its own tagging system that allows identifying the presentation of the brand or product. The marketer should have a good knowledge about the tagging system and right tags to use.
- Smart Analytics:
SlideShare gives smart analytics to the user. It has the feature to tell from where the traffic comes from, measure engagement for each upload and what is being downloaded. This smart analytics allows for better presentation.
If you need someone with advanced skills for Brand Reputation Management Services in Delhi, then connect with Value4Brand so that you can create the best profile for your business on Instagram. Using the skills of an adept online brand management team will create brand awareness. The brand reputation management will be handled in such a way that products will be able to penetrate into a cutthroat competition and emerge victorious.
We make online review management easy.
First, you need to know about review management –
Online Reputation Management (Reputation Marketing) are strategies that help businesses improve and respond to online reviews customers leave about their business on popular review sites like Google My Business, Yelp, Angie’s List and others.
Here are some eye-opening stats from a recent study by Invespro.
- 90 percent of consumers read online reviews before visiting a business.
- 88 percent of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.
- Consumers are likely to spend 31 percent more on a business with “excellent” reviews.
- 72 percent say that positive reviews make them trust a business more.
- 92 percent of consumers say they will use a local business if it has at least a five-star rating.
- 72 percent of consumers will take action only after reading a positive review.
- A single negative review can cost a business about 30 customers.
Why reviews are important?
- Helps in increasing business.
- Aids consumers decision making.
- Creates awareness of the brand.
- Facilitates Consumer engagement.
- Builds a relation between the customer and the brand.
Value4Brand help the companies to maintain their reviews and manage the same.We understand the importance of a review for any organization thus we have a solution to it.
For a company, the reputation of its brand matters a lot and does its best to keep the positivity intact for the long term. However, in many cases consumer aren’t happy either with the service or with the product, eventually leading to posting of negative comments. For customers, there are lots of consumer forums where they can post grievances against the product or company after the certain action are taken. This not only affects the brand market value, but also brings down the traffic from the search results.
In many cases, competitors and ex-employees too posts negative comments, so it becomes important to keep an over it and erase such comments from Google. Value4Brand is the leading reputation management company in India and understands the importance of online reputation. It offers a permanent solution by managing negative reviews from websites.
Remove Consumer Complaints from Google
Value4Brand works hard to keep vigilance over different review websites that can provide platform to consumers for posting negative complaints.
Apart from managing the complaints or negative reviews from websites, other best way is to communicate with these customers. One way is by replying to the complaint and solving the query. The other way is by sending messages to the user and solving the issue internally. This way, the online audience will have a perception that company is taking these complaints and negative reviews seriously.
Professional companies like Value4Brand ensure that the client’s brand earns positive reputation for long term. With committed result and 100% money back policies, this further defines professionalism.
Value4Brand is a leading Online Reputation Management and Digital marketing company in Delhi, India. Backed with the team of professional digital marketing professionals, the company helps to build, repair, manage and promote their brand globally which help to meet the client’s revenue requirements. Equipped with advanced tools and TAT based processes, we ensure a strategic solution for the company.
Also Read – Brand Reputation Management Services In Delhi
Amidst this growing competition, it has become very challenging to drive traffic to your site. One has to be really innovative and unique with the topic and its description when presenting any content to the users. Similarly, an interesting approach should be applied to the social media to attract the users to the brand.
Here are some of the tips that you can use to increase traffic to your site and establish yourself as a strong name in the market:
- Think like your customers: When posting anything on the site for the purpose of attracting the audience, make sure that the content or the post is something that will interest the audience. For making it secure put yourself in the place of your audience and then think of the ways to attract them.
- Competitor Analysis: Invest your time for analyzing the strategies and working style of the competition or the businesses that are doing better than you. Then, incorporate those tips in your working for getting better results.
- Include Backlinks: Develop networks with the top players in the market and encourage the process of cross-promotions and back linking. Once you are among those who are associated with the top brands, customers will automatically turn towards you.
- User Experience: Since, the main focus is to attract the users to the site, the most important factor to focus your attention is on providing a friendly user experience to the customers. If the users and customers are happy with the way they are being treated then they will always be with you as your forever clients.
If you to want to attract users to your site and want a helping hand in doing so, contact Value4Brand for your assistance www.value4brand.com